- Free shipping from 99€ (BE)
- Professional support
- 14 day return policy
AFTER AN INSECT BITE
An insect bite can cause pain, swelling, redness, irritation and itching. In some cases, for example after a bee or wasp sting, an allergic reaction can occur. It is therefore important to get the right treatment after an insect or tick bite.
It is important to protect the skin against insect bites or stings. Care Plus® has a whole range of products for this. Regularly applying sunscreen to avoid insect bites requires discipline and is therefore sometimes forgotten. It can therefore happen that you are bitten or stung after all. This can make the skin itch and/or irritate. Care Plus® also has various products for this.
CARE PLUS® CLICK RELIEF
Care Plus® Click Relief reduces itching and swelling after bites or stings from insects and jellyfish, among others, without using creams and chemicals. Click Relief® works with piezoelectricity; when the activation button of the device is pressed, a small static charge is generated. Applied to a bitten area, it helps reduce itching and swelling and prevents scratching. The itching reduces within a few minutes. The Care Plus® Click-Away has no batteries and no expiry date and lasts for 4,000 treatments.
Warning: Click Relief® is a medical device, please read the enclosed instructions before use. Do not use if you wear an implanted electronic device or if you have been diagnosed with a heart condition or epilepsy. Do not use on open wounds, around the eyes, ears and mouth or on other sensitive body parts. Do not use on pregnant women or children under 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.
Reduces swelling and itching
Very compact, handy for in the toiletries bag or first aid kit
Does not stain clothing
More than 4,000 treatments
Does not need batteries
There are no reviews written yet about this product..
Add another product (max. 5)