Designed to overcome the lack of modularity of solutions currently on the market, the Chest-Rig HMCR will be perfect for all the needs of the fighter. Think of it as a blank sheet that will allow you to create THE perfect setup you need, whether you are operating in full dress or in civilian clothes.
This new generation has taken into account operational RETEX in order to improve it and offer even more modularity:
- Larger: 1 cm wider to accommodate more material while remaining within the template of the plate holders.
- Admin compartment covered with female Velcro in order to be able to attach small equipment.
- Admin compartment opening tabs offset to facilitate opening even with gloves.
- All clips are now removable including vertical clips.
- Twice the drainage: to let dust and water flow better.
And still the features that have made the Chest-Rig HMCR the most modular solution on the market:
- Main compartment covered with Velcro®: one female side, one male side which makes it compatible with the majority of Kydex inserts for magazines.
- Molle front covered with Velcro® for maximum modularity
- Licensed MilSpec materials imported from USA
- MilSpec reinforced seams
- Can be worn over a Plate Carrier or alone with one of our harnesses.
- The HMCR chest-rig has 2 compartments: a flat admin, a main one allowing to put thick material like magazines, etc.
- Back side covered with 100% velcro for better support and a larger surface area
- Rear velcro cover provided
- Vertical clips compatible with Plate Carriers fitted with 1 ″ vertical clips (Type JPC 2.0 Crye Precision, Ferro Concept Slickster, Platecat Gen.3 Tiger Tailor, etc.), otherwise it can be mounted on a Plate Carrier like LBT -6094, SMB etc with our Universal Plate Holder Adapter
- All removable clips for mounting on other types of interfaces and replacing loops in the field.
- Elastic loops for cyalums and small items
- The HMCR chest-rig is a French Design.
- Made in Europe with materials imported from USA.
Used in special units only 6 months after the release of its first generation, it has delighted both professionals and enthusiasts: police, military, gendarme, trail, airsoft, bushcraft ...