- Free shipping from 99€ (BE)
- Professional support
- 14 day return policy
Dehydration often occurs during and after physical exertion (sports) in high temperatures. Excessive sweating or other causes involving large amounts of fluid loss can also lead to dehydration symptoms. This can lead to reduced performance, higher body temperature and reduced blood flow to, for example, muscles, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract. You may also experience confusion and reduced awareness. If these symptoms are ignored, they can lead to shock, coma and even death. In addition, special consideration should be given to small children up to 2 years of age as they have an increased risk of dehydration. Pregnant women, the chronically ill and the elderly also have an increased risk of dehydration. Be alert and make sure that O.R.S. (Oral Rehydration Salt) is always within reach.
Care Plus® O.R.S. Oral Rehydration Salt Raspberry is a glucose-salt preparation. O.R.S. helps you to prevent dehydration by containing the right amount of sugars and salts, which promotes fluid absorption. The O.R.S. sachets help to get your glucose and salt levels back on track. Care Plus® O.R.S. Oral Rehydration Salt Raspberry sachets are particularly suitable during and after physical exertion in high temperatures. O.R.S. is mixed in water and taken orally.
Glucose-salt preparation which promotes the absorption of fluids
Pleasant raspberry flavour for easy drinking
Formulation in exact conformity with the World Health Organisation (WHO) standards
Suitable for all ages
Does not contain aspartame
Does not contain any animal ingredients or ingredients of animal origin
Sachets are individually packed and easy to take on the road, on a journey or in the first aid bag.
The powder dissolves completely in the water without leaving any residue
Instructions for use
Dosage for adults and children over 20 kg:
- Dissolve the content of 1 sachet in 200 ml of reliable drinking water (do not use in combination with other liquids/drinks).
- Stir until the powder is completely dissolved and then drink the O.R.S. solution slowly.
- Administer after each bowel movement.
Dosage for children under 20 kg:
- Dissolve 1 sachet in 200 ml of clear drinking water. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Use 10 ml per kilogram of body weight as a standard and administer every hour for 4 to 6 hours (see table below).
Number of ml per time
- For infants, we recommend one teaspoon of O.R.S. solution every 2 to 4 minutes.
- The solution can be given with a spoon or from a (sterilised) bottle.
- It is preferable to give the O.R.S. solution before bottle or breastfeeding, as it will then be easier to drink enough. Afterwards, feed as usual. Even if you need less solution, you should still dissolve 1 sachet in 200 ml of water.
Then use the correct amount and discard the remaining solution or store in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
For sport and excessive perspiration:
- Dissolve one sachet in 1 litre of water.
- Drink 500 ml of water beforehand and 200 to 300 ml of the O.R.S. solution every half hour during activity.
- Use Care Plus® O.R.S. only in its dissolved form, in combination with the correct amount of reliable drinking water.
- Do not use Care Plus® O.R.S. in case of kidney failure.
- This product contains salts. In case of high blood pressure or heart disease, consult a doctor first.
- This product contains glucose, diabetics should take this into account.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..