The MoG ‘Target shooting glove series’ have been developed together with several dedicated and heavy users within Special Forces and law enforcement during extensive training sessions in different environments.
The Target High Abrasion 8109 is a highly finger-sensitive and slim fit tactical glove equipped with the MoG ArmaSuede technology. This unrivalled synthetic suede performs 8 times stronger than the tactical standard. They are TouchScreen compatible!
- Palm of hand made of ArmaSuede – synthetic suede combining high dexterity and extremely high abrasion resistance
- ArmaSuede also protects the user against contact heat of 100 degrees for 10 seconds.
- Slim-fit finger construction stitched over the fingertips providing extremely high finger sensitivity for perfect weapon handling, frisking, or the operation of radio and delicate equipment.
- Trigger guard reinforcements offering higher durability, dexterity and wearing comfort.
- C-Grip construction improves durability of you glove and protects the index finger against burns from the hot barrel of your rifle.
- Reload thumb construction - reinforced thumb patch and specific design enable perfect mag reloading.
- Back of hand made of 4-way stretch, durable, breathable and quick drying fabric.
- Comfortable neoprene cuff offering outstanding free movement near the wrists and basic impact protection.
- High quality hook and loop closure, double stitched, avoids catching dust or sand.
- Touchscreen compatible.
- Mixed silicon print providing excellent grip on weapons, ropes, etc. but also on textiles, sweaty skin, ...
- Reinforced opening serving both as solid pulltab and fixing point to belts or carabiners
- EN388:2019 (EN388:2016+A1:2018)
- EN ISO 21420:2022
- Maat 6 = XS
- Maat 7 = S
- Maat 8 = M
- Maat 9 = L
- Maat 10 = XL
- Maat 11 = 2XL
- Maat 12 = 3XL